Yopa Launches Innovative Sustainability Tool for Homeowners
London, October 11th, 2023. Yopa, an award-winning national estate agency, is thrilled to announce a strategic collaboration with Propflo, an award-winning AI-driven proptech startup. This partnership aims to provide a one-stop-shop tool – GreenVal – for homeowners seeking to undertake energy efficient upgrades to their home.
The tool will be offered directly to existing customers and includes:
- Comprehensive Business Case: GreenVal provides a cutting-edge business case that outlines in detail all the benefits and costs associated with making a property more energy efficient.
- Resilience Rating: Gain insight into a property’s resilience with a rating that factors in thermal comfort, air quality, and financial stability.
- Direct Quotes: Obtain quotes for significant improvements from leading accredited national suppliers.
- Alternative Solutions: Discover add-ons and alternatives such as batteries and heat pumps to further enhance a property’s sustainability and resilience ratings.
- DIY Options: Explore low-cost and do-it-yourself improvement opportunities, available for direct purchase.
Pictured: Luke Loveridge – CEO, Propflo (left), Jessica Draganescu – Head of Business Development (Right)
This innovative tool has been launched to support Yopa’s sustainability strategy, its drive to create additional value for its customers, and its proactive stance to uncertainty around green policies.
Yopa prides itself on taking the guesswork out of selling your home and moving. Yopa is an award-winning national estate agency with more than 160 local agents offering fair fixed fees and helpful tools, both online and in person. It is one of the largest estate agencies in the UK and has an excellent reputation with over 17,000 five star reviews on Trustpilot.
Propflo is an award winning data-driven platform that supports lenders and property businesses to comply with energy efficiency regulations, meet their climate targets, and then support their customers in their wider ownership journey.
Propflo was founded by proptech entrepreneur Luke Loveridge and geospatial and risk data scientist Dr Daniel Moyo. Its lead investor, Ying Tan, is an industry expert having built and sold one of the largest specialist mortgage brokers in the country, and is now CEO of leading digital broker – Habito. The business has a strong advisory team including Verona Frankish the CEO of Yopa, and Professor Mike Tipping who is a world-leading AI expert.
Jessica Draganescu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Felix Schraff: email@example.com
Propflo Press kit